16.1.12

not too early....



It's never too early to bring a breath of Spring into the house. There is a sprinkling of snow on the ground today, and more in the forecast. My cupboards are full, we have lots of firewood, and I'm ready to be snowed in - I actually love the snow.

But I needed a reminder that green life will return. I redid my centerpiece this morning, with narcissus and hyacinth to force, vintage glass with tea lights floating in water - it really is a breath of Spring. I can't wait until that hyacinth blooms and fills the room with sensual fragrance.

What can you do today to remind yourself that Spring is around the corner?

By the way I have a treat for you guys, coming later today. It's to help you with your 2012 Intentions. You're going to love it. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...