It's moon circle time again! Here on the Artful Life we meet at each New and Full Moon to share inspiration and intentions, and to align our energies with the lunar cycles.
About the Artful Life Moon Circle:Anyone is welcome to join the Moon Circle! If this is your first Moon Circle, read this post to find out what it's all about. You can also click here for a printable (and pretty) guide to the moon phases, from me to you. If you'd like to read all the Artful Life Moon Circles, click here.
This March New Moon:
Astrologically speaking, the time we are moving through right now is all about letting go, releasing, clearing the ground, endings that make way for new beginnings. Have you noticed?
The New Moon is such a wonderful time to set clear intentions about what you want to release and clear out of your life. Sometimes, when it's time to let go, we are ready, so ready to move on, and the releasing just feels good. Sometimes, our lives require us to let go before we feel ready, and the letting go is hard, and sad. What are you being asked to let go of in your life right now, and how does it feel?
You can take advantage of the beautiful Piscean energy of this moon, and honour yourself with these cleansing activities:
- adorn your altar with blue and white candles, light them with your intention to release whatever is holding you back.
- treat yourself to a spa afternoon that involves lots of healing, quiet, watery treatments (seaweed wrap and salt bath?)
- create your own healing waters at home with a candle-lit sea salt bath followed by meditation.
- enjoy solitude and healing music.
- write out your feelings about what you're letting go of right now, and cry if you need to.
- attend a restorative yoga class
- gather with friends and share a releasing ritual.