24.2.11

New Wave, 2009, acrylic on canvas by Connie Treen ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hello Beautiful,

I recently embarked on a new project. Between now and September 2011, I am going to visit and photograph the studios of 50 artists on my island. The visits will be fully documented on a new blog, The Artists of Denman Island, and also on my Flickr stream.

I thought it would be fun to share some sneak peaks with you here too - just a little taste of each studio I visit.  Here's my second  installment, a sneak peak at my visit to the serene and cloistered studio of painter Connie Treen. Connie's bright, tranquil space and clear palette of cerulean and yellow is a wonderful balm in this last dark slog of muddy winter... you can see the whole tour here.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...