Some moments of beauty from a very busy week. What were your treasured moments this week? Here are mine:
- Savouring rose petal sorbet that my friend handmade from her own roses.
- Packing up all the buddhas I've been creating for weeks, setting up the exhibit, and basking in the glow of the opening evening.
- Early Sunday morning beach wander, coming across dozens of starfish riding the tide.
- Taking an hour out of a busy weekday to lounge under our shade trees with a pile of magazines and my journal.
- Savouring an evening alone post-opening and getting back to basics - silence and mala beads, meditation, solitude, and creativity.