2.7.12

monday morning - sweet self-care

To be truly present for others, and for your work in the world, you must care deeply for yourself in body, mind, and spirit.

This week, I am committing to nurturing my body by getting some heart-rate-raising exercise, out in nature, at least four mornings (I say mornings because I know myself well enough to know that unless I do it in the morning it won't happen!)

What is your body asking you for this week? More rest? More exercise? More nourishment? Less of a certain kind of food? More of a certain kind of food? Some physical affection, or a massage? If you listen, you'll realize something in particular is calling out to be cared for. Can you care for it a little this week? Let us know in the comments or on my new Facebook page and we can share our intentions together.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...