|these miniature irises are blooming on my kitchen table|
- what am I conceiving now?
- where does my inspiration come from?
- what dreams need to be brought to manifestation soon?
- what "lights my fire?"
- what is it inside me that has lain dormant too long?
- bathe in a sea-salt bath in a candlelit room,
- sip tea in front of the fire with your journal
- force spring bulbs or blossoming branches in a beautiful glass vessel
- write poetry
- refresh your personal altar and adorn it with white cloth, white candles, white flowers, and clear crystals, plus your dreams for Spring written on beautiful paper
- adorn yourself with green and white clothes and the scent of flowers, or dress in red to invoke the spark of inspiration
- go outside and watch the New Moon rise
P.S. The name of this post, as you may have noticed, comes from the Dylan Thomas poem The Force That Through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower. You can read the whole poem here.