- flying over the wild expanse of the coastal range in a 12 seat turbo prop aircraft - close up views of icy peaks, glaciers, uninhabited river valleys and the stark plateau of the Cariboo.
- experiencing northern hospitality: being welcomed in to a warm household of vibrant creative women
- teaching all my favourite things: dance, yoga, journaling, collage...
- having my tea leaves read
- shopping eco-friendly gypsy/steampunk inspired attire and getting the cutest bustle skirt...
- enjoying an evening of silk-painting/block-printing in my hostess's textile studio
- jacuzzi bathtub + wine
- waking up to a glittering blanket of fresh snow
- lots and lots of girl talk
a teaching adventure
I've been away, teaching in the beautiful central interior of BC. Highlights of my journey were: