10.3.10

a teaching adventure

I've been away, teaching in the beautiful central interior of BC. Highlights of my journey were:
  • flying over the wild expanse of the coastal range in a 12 seat turbo prop aircraft - close up views of icy peaks, glaciers, uninhabited river valleys and the stark plateau of the Cariboo.
  • experiencing northern hospitality: being welcomed in to a warm household of vibrant creative women
  • teaching all my favourite things: dance, yoga, journaling, collage...
  • having my tea leaves read
  • shopping eco-friendly gypsy/steampunk inspired attire and getting the cutest bustle skirt...
  • enjoying an evening of silk-painting/block-printing in my hostess's textile studio
  • jacuzzi bathtub + wine
  • waking up to a glittering blanket of fresh snow
  • lots and lots of girl talk



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...