The Buddha in His Youth, by Odilon Redon, 1904
Ten Blessings of Having an Open and Generous Heart
- A person sleeps in comfort.
- A person wakes in comfort.
- A person dreams no evil dreams.
- A person is dear to other human beings.
- A person is dear to other non-human beings.
- Good fortune guards this person.
- No fire nor poison nor weapon harms this person.
- This person's mind can be quickly concentrated.
- The expression on this person's face is serene.
- This person dies well, without falling into confusion.