There is a beautiful moody sky tonight, the leafy alder branches are dancing in the wind, silhouetted black against the blue-gray cloudy twilight sky. The peacocks are crying across the meadow, sounding a bit mournful. After many days of sun, it rained today; I woke to the soothing summer sound of rain on the leaves. I made brownies tonight, and red lentil soup, because I needed that feeling of making comforting rainy-day food, to combat the chill and melancholy. Today felt like the last day of that yummy new beginnings Solstice New Moon energy, so I wanted to do as many things as I could to "set" my intentions for the next bit (month, quarter...) Here are the symbolic actions I have taken since Solstice, along with the intentions I wish these actions to set in motion:
- Met with wonderful women friends on the beach to share intentions. TO BE MORE IN TOUCH WITH CIRCLES OF WOMEN'S WISDOM.
- Took time for reading and journaling about forgiveness. TO LET GO OF ANGER.
- Spent lots of creative time in the studio. TO GROW MY BUSINESS JOYFULLY & INTUITIVELY.
- Signed important financial papers. TO BE EMPOWERED IN MY FINANCIAL LIFE.
- Got back in touch with a powerful healer to ask for assistance. TO CONTINUE MY HEALING JOURNEY AND ASK FOR HELP WHEN I NEED IT.
- Attended my first yoga class with a new teacher. TO LOVINGLY CARE FOR MY BODY AND SPIRIT - DAILY!
- Had honest conversations with my daughter and my sweetie. TO HONOUR AND NURTURE MY MOST INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS.