1.1.09

happy and new


gifts of 2008:

starting blogs! and Etsy shop
a wonderful new friendship
sweet sixteen daughter
my marriage, still
major healing
discovered kayaking
doing work I love

a year of subtle but profound gifts
a year of heart opening, inner renewal &
well-being
I am very very grateful

intentions for 2009:

mindfulness
ease & grace
financial well-being
strong fluid happy body
continued opportunity to do my work
some good travel adventures
continued happy healthy home & family
true self care
meditation
appreciation and gratitude

my 2009 wishes for you:

well-being
happiness
good friendships & love
freedom from pain
the opportunity to do work you love
wishes fulfilled

xo
peace

1 comment:

Elena Rego said...

:)

Yesssss.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...