4.10.12

have you set your goals for october?


I am visioning spaciousness and ease for this month.
My next phase is all about expansiveness and revision:
revisioning, rebranding and expanding my business,
growing The Artful Life and moving it into a new, spacious online home,
revisioning reorganizing and renovating my home.

The foundation for all of this expansion is a renewed sense of powerful self-love. The work of transformation I have done this year has strengthened and opened my heart. The heart is the vessel for joy, for love; it opens to allow our gifts to flow out into the world.

Spaciousness. An open heart. The easy flow of your gifts into the world. Your own beauty reflected back to you, your gifts returned to you multiplied - this is what I wish for you - and for myself - during this season of harvest and gratitude.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...