11.2.12

Hi! I have a question for you.


Hi! Have I told you how much I appreciate you? I'm really grateful for the small but loyal crew of creative women who follow The Artful Life. Yes I mean YOU.  It wouldn't be much fun creating this space without you...

I know I've been neglecting you lately, and I'm sorry. I want to spend more time here, because it's so much fun for me, and truly feeds my creativity - and I love hanging out with you guys.

I've been going through some changes.  I went on a big journey last fall; I had the honour of accompanying my dear father-in-law as he journeyed towards, and into, his death. This journey woke me up. I am so grateful for that.

And now I am filled with this pure, relentless desire to cut the bull!#$%t from my life. To stop making excuses for not living my very best life. To take radically great care of myself. To fearlessly tackle the crap that I just know is holding me back. I mean, I want to seize this gorgeous day and squeeze all the pure juice out of it, then use the zest too, and the pith and the pulp and then compost the crap out of whatever is left over. Do you know what I mean? NO MORE EXCUSES. Yes, dear self, this might be hard. Stop whining. Be happy. What other choice do you have?

That's where I am right now. And things are shifting and moving in surprisingly beautiful ways. I'm shining a bright light on all of it, and cleaning it out; everything from my spice drawer to my hidden vices are getting cleared out.

I think this little blog will shift and move and grow and brighten too, just not sure how yet, and i
I want your input, I really do. This blog is for me, and it's also for you. It's a labour of love. I want it to please you.

So talk to me. What do you love about being here? What would you like to see more of? Regular features you'd like to see? Stuff I can make for you? What do you come here for? Tell me your ideas. Let's talk.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...